Kids and COVID Shots Part 2
As our government and medical industry continue to push unnecessary and untested vaccines on our children, more and more information has been arising as to the nature of the newly approved COVID shot for children 6 months to 5 years old. Last week we looked at the need for the shot (rather the lack of need) and how we got to this point. This week I want to outline some of the injuries that have already occurred due to this injection.
Pfizer’s safety study for children ages 6-23 months included 1,178 shot recipients and 598 placebo. Thirteen children withdrew from the study, nine who received the Pfizer shot, and four who received the placebo. Those withdrawals were:
- A 21-month-old with a known nut allergy had an anaphylactic reaction 14 days after the shot that was attributed to eating nuts the day before.
- A 6-month-old had a respiratory infection with fever that turned into seizures two days after dose 2, which continued for 17 days. The child was withdrawn from the study at parental request. Whether the reaction was due to the shot “cannot be definitively excluded” but was also not admitted, nor was the FDA’s assessment included in the report.
- Another 21-month-old suffered febrile seizures 38 days after dose 1, which was determined to be unrelated.
- A 4-year-old was hospitalized after dose 2, suffering fevers, pain that caused a limp, and a rash over a 10-day period. The Pfizer investigator considered only the fever related to the shot and the FDA attributed the events to “an unspecified viral infection.”
- Two 4-year-olds happened to get appendicitis 11 days and 105 days after dose 2, both of which were considered unrelated to the shot.
- A 4-year-old with a complex medical history had seizures after dose 1 that investigators decided were due to a urinary tract infection rather than the shot. The child was withdrawn from the study.
- A 2-year-old had febrile convulsions 21 days after dose 1, but continued in the study to receive two more doses.
- A 4-year-old had seizures 47 days after the shot, which was attributed to a flu shot given after the COVID shot.
These trials in our youngest children started with a grossly inadequate sample size, then dropped even more without transparency in why children were excluded or withdrawn. Parents can’t make a decision about the safety of these shots if we still have so many unanswered questions about what happened to children in the trials.
Further, Pfizer reports there are 749,249 reports of injury or death due to their COVID shot alone as of May 19, 2022. Tens of thousands of reports represent children who experienced anaphylaxis, myo-and pericarditis, seizures, fevers, rashes, and death after COVID shots. This is a massive safety signal that is being ignored. Parents need to know this before they take their child to a clinic for these shots! These shots are unnecessary, untested, and unsafe. Why would you put your child at risk with zero benefit?
If you have more questions or concerns, join us on July 26th as NGFC hosts our annual Stand for Health + Freedom Conference. At this event you will hear from multiple speakers on vaccine safety, mandates, parental rights but most importantly how to make sure you and your family are protected against ANY virus and ANYONE trying to take your freedoms.
In Health and Faith,